WELCOME MESSAGE

JUST A SHORT NOTE TO WELCOME YOU TO MY SITE! I'M A SELF-TAUGHT JEWELLERY CRAFTSMAN, LEARNING ONLY THROUGH BOOKS AND THE INTERNET AND WHO 'LET MY FINGERS DO THE WALKING'! WHAT TURNED OUT AS A CURIOSITY HAS BLOSSOMED INTO A CREATIVE AND IMAGINATIVE HOBBY AND AM ALWAYS SATISFIED AND PLEASED WHEN ITEMS ARE SOLD TO THOSE WHO ADMIRE MY IDEAS IN ACCESSORIES. THREE CHEERS TO YOU AND BLESSINGS!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

PATCHES - abandoned kitty


A picture of a little kitty, stray, but somehow she 'adopted' my family as her own. I've sterilised her and my son calls her Patches, of the way the colours on her coat, namely tiger patch and ginger patch. She's sleeping on a cushion oblivious to the flash of my camera. All creatures great and small, bless all of them! Please note when someone moves house, please do not abandon your pets cause they are left helpless and hungry:(