WELCOME MESSAGE

JUST A SHORT NOTE TO WELCOME YOU TO MY SITE! I'M A SELF-TAUGHT JEWELLERY CRAFTSMAN, LEARNING ONLY THROUGH BOOKS AND THE INTERNET AND WHO 'LET MY FINGERS DO THE WALKING'! WHAT TURNED OUT AS A CURIOSITY HAS BLOSSOMED INTO A CREATIVE AND IMAGINATIVE HOBBY AND AM ALWAYS SATISFIED AND PLEASED WHEN ITEMS ARE SOLD TO THOSE WHO ADMIRE MY IDEAS IN ACCESSORIES. THREE CHEERS TO YOU AND BLESSINGS!

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

My Precious Cats





My three cats abandoned by home owners and looked after by my family and myself. The smallest being less than a year; Patches, next is around three years (as assessed by my vet); Snowy or Big Mama and last of all my 'boy' aged around six years (the time he has been with us); Thomas or Philly (look up some of my previous posts for more pix of him). Thomas roams around the neighbourhood and looks for food when hungry or if there's thunder or lightning he'll be in my room hiding under some furniture:) The other two are females and more homebound, well they do play together except when they're irritated:) All have been sterilised and have collars without bells. Love them all!